We are thrilled to open the Marina this season. After a long, dreary off-season, we are ready to get back out on the water. In the interest of the safety of all, the Marina Team has implemented new precautions that are required to be followed by all boaters and Guests of the Marina.
Boaters must agree to observe and fully abide by all rules and regulations prescribed by Friday Harbour. Any failure in this regard will result in disciplinary actions, which could include suspension of docking privileges.
Some Key New Precautions:
- Practice Physical Distancing – We have installed signage throughout the Harbour Master Building and the Marina that will help you maintain a safe distance between yourself and others.
- A maximum of five(5) people are permitted inside the Harbour Master Building at one time.
- Payment will only be accepted by credit or debit cards. We are not accepting cash at this time.
- While the Attendant is filling your fuel tank, please exit your vessel and stand in the designated area.
- Laundry and lounge facilities are currently closed.
- All appointments with Pride Marine must be booked in advance by calling 705.996.1360.
Please keep these precautions in mind while you are out on the water and around the Resort and remember, HAVE FUN OUT THERE! We’re finally boating again!