We are so pleased to have been able to open the Beach Club Restaurant to all this season. Our Team has prepared a unique menu full of beachside favourites and locally inspired dishes that are sure to delight as you gaze out over Lake Simcoe.
In light of COVID-19, and our region now in the Orange Zone, we have implemented some new procedures at the Beach Club to ensure the safety of our Homeowners, Guests, and Associates. We ask that you please respect these precautions as well as any directions from our Team while you are at the Restaurant.
What to Expect at the Beach Club Patio:
- We ask that you wait to be seated.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry.
- Reservations are required for all diners. Please understand that there will be no exceptions to this rule. Walk-in Guests will not be seated. Please call the Beach Club at 705.814.0044 or book online to make your reservation.
- Reservation times will be staggered with a two-hour maximum seating time.
- Tables will be limited to a maximum of four people and have been spaced 6 feet apart to allow for physical distancing.
- All Guests will be pre-screened prior to entering the Restaurant and contact information for all parties is required to be taken for contact tracing purposes.
- The Government requires that you wear a mask when entering and exiting the Restaurant or using the washrooms at the Beach Club.
- All payments must be made by credit, debit, or Homeowner Card only. We are not accepting cash at this time.
- Menus will be printed on recyclable paper and disposed of after each use.
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between Guests.
- Guests may use the washrooms in the Beach Club or the public washrooms located at the east side of the Restaurant beside the Beach.