We are thrilled to have been able to open the Nest Golf Club this season. After a long, dreary off-season, we are ready to get back into the swing of things. In the interest of the safety of all, the Nest Team has implemented new precautions that are required to be followed by all golfers.
Before heading out on the Course, all players must read and agree to the terms and protocols outlined in our COVID-19 Waiver. The Nest is permitting play, based on the assurances golfers make to the Club and to each other in this document.
Golfers must agree to observe and fully abide by all rules and regulations prescribed by the Club. Any failure in this regard, will result in disciplinary actions, which could include suspension of playing privileges.
- No walk-on play is permitted. All golfers must book their tee times in advance.
- Practice Physical Distancing – we have installed signage throughout the Clubhouse and the Course that will help you maintain a safe distance between yourself and others.
- Do not touch or remove flags.
- Do not search for golf balls together.
- Use your foot to smooth the sand in bunkers as best as you can. An Attendant will be on the Course smoothing bunkers with a rake.
- No through play is permitted. Please ensure you keep to a pace of play no longer than 4 hours and 15 minutes – mulligans are encouraged if you are falling behind.
- Refrain from high-fives and handshakes.
- Depart the Nest immediately following your round.
Please keep these precautions in mind while you are out on the Course and remember, HAVE FUN OUT THERE! We’re finally golfing again!