With the changes implemented by the Ontario Government, we here at Friday Harbour are focused on the continued health and safety of our Homeowners, Guests, and Associates.
Our Health, Safety and Security Team monitors the COVID-19 pandemic on a daily basis and works closely with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU) on implementing any required changes to our Resort operations as quickly as possible. We thank you for your ongoing patience and care as we navigate through these challenging times together.
With our region following Emergency Brake Guidelines for an additional two weeks, below is an updated list of Resort operations that are effective immediately across the Resort. We ask that you continue to practice physical distancing, wash your hands frequently, and wear a mask in all indoor and outdoor public spaces on Resort, as well as outside where mandated or whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing across the Resort and an increased stock of cleaning supplies to ensure we maintain the new cleaning/sanitization schedule.
-Frequent reminders to keep a safe physical distance (through signage and verbal reminders)
- No Friday Harbour-owned amenities are accepting cash. All products and services must be purchased by debit, credit, Homeowner Card, or gift card only.
- We are limiting the number of individuals permitted inside our retailers at one time.
- All Associates have been trained on our new precautionary health and safety measures and provided with proper PPE to wear when necessary.
- Masks are required inside any public space as well as outside when physical distancing is not possible (as mandated by the SMDHU).
FH FINE FOOD
- Remains open
- Physical distancing must be adhered to while inside the store
- Delivery service and curb-side pickup can be arranged via email to [email protected]
- A limited number of patrons will be permitted in the store at one time
- Masks must be worn at all times
- All patrons will be required to pass a COVID-19 self-screening test
- Open for take-out only
- Maximum 5 people permitted in line inside/at pick up counter
- Masks must be worn
- Physical distancing must be adhered to while in the cafe
- Building Closed.
- Call-centre remains operational
- Arrangements can be made for in person services (Homeowner Card pick-ups, payment drop-offs, etc) by calling 705.812.8880
REAL ESTATE SALES CENTRE
- Temporarily closed.
- The LCBO on the Boardwalk is open but with limited hours of operation.
- Please visit their website to LEARN MORE.
BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT
- Closed for dine-in service both indoor and outdoor
- Open for take-out and delivery
- Open for delivery to Friday Harbour Residences and the Innisfil Area (map on our website)
FH SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Service suspended.
FH NATURE PRESERVE
- Open for Homeowner and Public use
FRIDAY HARBOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- The FHPM trailer in the east parking lot is closed to walk-up inquiries.
- We request that all contact with FHPM is done by phone or email only.
- Any emergency service request (water escape, elevator breakdown, power outage, etc.) should be made by contacting [email protected] or by phone at 705.812.8880 x8838.
- The public washrooms at the east and west entrances to the underground parking garage are currently closed.
- The public washrooms on the east side of the Beach Club are now open and the washrooms adjacent to Starbucks remain open.
STAY UPDATED WITH LOCAL AND REGIONAL INFORMATION:
While we at Friday Harbour are doing our part to keep our Guests, Homeowners, and Associates safe, we ask that you do yours and stay up to date with recommendations by the SMDHU and Government of Ontario.
Thank you for the continued support of Friday Harbour. We will continue to communicate updates on a regular basis during this trying time. We wish you continued good health.
The Friday Harbour Resort Association