As we enter in to Phase Three of the Roadmap to Reopen Plan, we here at Friday Harbour are focused on the continued health and safety of our Homeowners, Guests, and Associates as we get Resort operations back up and running.
Our Health, Safety and Security Team monitors the COVID-19 pandemic on a daily basis and works closely with the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU) on implementing any required changes to our Resort operations as quickly as possible. We thank you for your ongoing patience and support as our Teams work diligently to bring you the best service possible.
Below is an updated list of Resort operations that are effective immediately across the Resort. We ask that you continue to practice physical distancing, wash your hands frequently, and wear a mask in all indoor and outdoor public spaces on Resort, as well as outside where mandated or whenever physical distancing is not possible.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing across the Resort and an increased stock of cleaning supplies to ensure we maintain the new cleaning/sanitization schedule.
-Frequent reminders to keep a safe physical distance (through signage and verbal reminders)
- No Friday Harbour-owned amenities are accepting cash. All products and services must be purchased by debit, credit, Homeowner Card, or gift card only.
- We are limiting the number of individuals permitted inside our retailers at one time.
- All Associates have been trained on our new precautionary health and safety measures and provided with proper PPE to wear when necessary.
- Masks are required inside any public space as well as outside when physical distancing is not possible (as mandated by the SMDHU).
BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT
-Beach Club Window Open
-Beach Club Patio Open with no seating limit
-Inside dining now available with a limited capacity
-Due to demand, reservations required
-Closed for dine-in service
-Delivery no longer available
-Open for dine-in service in the café, up to a max of 16 people
-Maximum 20 people permitted in line inside/at pick up counter
-Masks must be worn at all times when inside the café
-Physical distancing must be adhered to while inside the cafe
THE NEST GOLF CLUB
-The Nest Golf Club is Open
-Grab-and-Go meals and refreshments are available
-Patio dining will be available to all golfers with reserved tee times and those who make a reservation
-Clubhouse open for dine-in service at a limited capacity
-Pro Shop Open
-Physical distancing must be adhered to while inside the Clubhouse
-A limited number of patrons will be permitted in the store at one time
-Masks must be worn at all times
-Marina is Open
-The Harbour Master Building is open with a limited number of patrons permitted in the building at one time
-Masks must be worn at all times
-Tennis equipment, Pickleball equipment, Basketball equipment, Volleyball equipment, and Bikes are available
-Kayaks, Canoes, and Paddleboards are available
-All rental equipment is first-come, first-served
-Please visit the Outdoor Adventure Centre on the Beach for equipment rentals
-Basketball Courts are open
-Basketball equipment will be available for rent from the Outdoor Adventure Centre
BEACH VOLLEYBALL COURTS
FH NATURE PRESERVE
-Open for Homeowner and Public use
-Masks and/or face coverings must be worn in all public spaces both indoors and outdoors when physical distancing is not possible
-All persons using the trails must abide by government guidelines and not gather with individuals outside of their household
FH FINE FOOD
- Remains open
- Physical distancing must be adhered to while inside the store
- Delivery service and curb-side pickup can be arranged via email to [email protected]
- A limited number of patrons will be permitted in the store at one time
- Masks must be worn at all times
- All patrons will be required to pass a COVID-19 self-screening test
-Open for walk-in service at a limited capacity
-Call-centre remains operational
-masks must be worn at all times
- The LCBO on the Boardwalk is open but with limited hours of operation.
- Please visit their website to LEARN MORE.
FH SHUTTLE SERVICE
FRIDAY HARBOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- The FHPM trailer in the east parking lot is closed to walk-up inquiries.
- We request that all contact with FHPM is done by phone or email only.
- Any emergency service request (water escape, elevator breakdown, power outage, etc.) should be made by contacting [email protected] or by phone at 705.812.8880 x8838.
- The public washrooms at the east and west entrances to the underground parking garage are currently closed.
- The public washrooms on the east side of the Beach Club are now open and the washrooms adjacent to Starbucks remain open.
STAY UPDATED WITH LOCAL AND REGIONAL INFORMATION:
While we at Friday Harbour are doing our part to keep our Guests, Homeowners, and Associates safe, we ask that you do yours and stay up to date with recommendations by the SMDHU and Government of Ontario.
Thank you for the continued support of Friday Harbour. We will continue to communicate updates on a regular basis during this trying time. We wish you continued good health.
The Friday Harbour Resort Association