We are thrilled to have been able to open the Nest Golf Club this season. After a long, dreary off-season, we are ready to get back into the swing of things. In the interest of the safety of all, the Nest Team has implemented new precautions that are required to be followed by all golfers.
As announced by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health unit on July 7, 2020, face coverings must be worn when entering all indoor public spaces at Friday Harbour. A non-medical mask or other face-covering such as a bandana, a scarf or cloth can be used. Age and medical exemptions apply. We kindly ask for your cooperation with this requirement. Please click here to learn more.
Before heading out on the Course, all players must read and agree to the terms and protocols outlined in our COVID-19 Waiver. The Nest is permitting play, based on the assurances golfers make to the Club and to each other in this document.
Golfers must agree to observe and fully abide by all rules and regulations prescribed by the Club. Any failure in this regard, will result in disciplinary actions, which could include suspension of playing privileges.
- No walk-on play is permitted. All golfers must book their tee times in advance.
- Practice Physical Distancing – we have installed signage throughout the Clubhouse and the Course that will help you maintain a safe distance between yourself and others.
- Do not touch or remove flags.
- Do not search for golf balls together.
- Use your foot to smooth the sand in bunkers as best as you can. An Attendant will be on the Course smoothing bunkers with a rake.
- No through play is permitted. Please ensure you keep to a pace of play no longer than 4 hours and 15 minutes – mulligans are encouraged if you are falling behind.
- Refrain from high-fives and handshakes.
- The patio is reserved for golfers with booked tee times.
- Depart the Nest immediately following your round.
Please keep these precautions in mind while you are out on the Course and remember, HAVE FUN OUT THERE! We’re finally golfing again!
THE NEST PATIO – NOW OPEN
We are excited to be able to open the Nest patio for the summer! We have precautions in place for golfers who choose to dine. The patio is reserved for golfers with booked tee times, we will not be allowing any walk-ins to be seated. The grab-and-go barbecue is still available for those who wish to enjoy their meal on the course!
We can’t wait to see you after your round of golf for some of your summertime patio favourites!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Sunday
12:00pm – 8:00pm
(Barbecue options will be available from Wednesday to Sunday only until further notice)
What to Expect at the Nest Patio:
- The patio will be available for golfers with a prearranged tee time only.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry.
- Occupancy has been reduced to 50%.
- Tables will be limited to ten people and have been spaced 6 feet apart to allow for physical distancing.
- All payments must be made by credit or debit only. We are not accepting cash at this time.
- Menus will be printed on recyclable paper and disposed of after each use.
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between seatings.
- Guests may use the washrooms located inside the Clubhouse.