Spring is upon us at Friday Harbour Resort and there is no better place to enjoy the budding trees and bird songs than in the 200 acre Nature Preserve.
Friday Harbour has committed a full one third of the Resort property as an environmentally protected area, meaning that it will forever and always be a safe haven for flora and fauna alike; no trees to be moved, no stones to be turned, everything should be left in its rightful and natural place.
For these reasons, we kindly remind all those who enjoy the 7 kilometers of trails to respect the Nature Preserve and to stay safe by following these tips:
- Stay on the designated trails
- Be aware and respectful of wildlife
- Keep all dogs on a leash
- Use designated trash bins after cleaning up from your pet
- Wear appropriate clothing to protect from fleas and ticks
- Avoid potentially harmful plants such as poison ivy
Friday Harbour Resort is proudly devoted to supporting and preserving the health and beauty of the nature that surrounds us. Come discover Lake Simcoe’s newest destination for yourself this summer and always remember: take only pictures and leave only footprints.